ALKO Off Road Coupling 3.5T Pin Type
The new AL-KO Off-Road Trailer Coupling hitch is suitable for both new caravans, boat trailers & camper trailers, and retrofit to existing caravans and camper trailers.
With the development of Click Lock, AL-KO now offers an off-road pin coupling that is self-locking – automatically completing the primary and secondary locking required for ADR compliance, with no additional action required by the user. The result is hands free hitching, making it safer and easier to use than other pin couplings on the market.
AL-KO’s unique forged yoke allows maximum articulation on both horizontal and vertical planes sustained up to 3500kg ATM. A built in cover makes the coupling completely sealed from the elements with no loose parts, levers or dust caps.
The product has the lowest profile of any pin coupling on the market at just 83mm, making it ideal for tow vehicles with barn doors.
Off-Road Pin Coupling – 3500kg Fixed
Part Number: 619400
For the easiest to use off-road pin coupling
on the market – there’s only one way to go.
Faster, easier, safer
- Click Lock™ system offers hands free hitching and one touch unhitching.
- No fiddling with levers, latches, pins or caps.
- Automatically double locks for a safe and secure connection.
- Integrated maintenance free dust seals.
- Low profile (83mm) ideal for tow vehicles with barn doors.
- Rated to 3500kg ATM.
- Designed and developed in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Heavy duty components for optimum durability in the harshest of conditions.