ISP Glendale stock a wide range of AL-KO trailer hubs, AL-KO manufacturers a wide range of trailer hubs and can accommodate just about any wheeldrilling pattern.
All of AL-KO’s hubs are manufactured from high grade ductile iron to give maximum achievable strength.
The capacity of a hub is dependant on the size of wheel bearings fitted and such dimensional limits as flange diameter and the available hole in the wheel to which it is fitted. (On the hub this is the hub outer boss dimension).
To ascertain what hub from the vast AL-KO range is required it is important to know the following:
1. Total load you expect a pair of hubsto carry in kg.
2. Wheel bearing type to be fitted(LM, slimline, 1.5 t, etc).
3. Wheel drilling pattern(HQ Holden, 5 stud Ford, 6 stud Landcruiser).
This information is usually enough to specifythe hub you need.
ISP Glendale can supply hubs from studded only through to hubs complete with studs, wheel nuts, bearings, grease seals and caps supplied.
ISP Glendale stock Standard Hubs to suit;
- 6″ hub Commodore LM bearings Chinese
- 6″ hub Holden to HG LM bearings Chinese
- 5.5″ hub Velox to HG LM bearings Chinese
- 5.5″ hub Nissan/Mazda/Toyota LM bearings Chinese
- 5.5″ hub mini LM bearings Chinese
- 55.5mm hub Subaru 5 stud LM bearings Chinese
- 6″ hub Ford 1/2″ stud slimline bearings Chinese
- 6″hub Ford slimline bearings Chines
- 7.5″ hub Landcruiser 5 stud slimline bearings Chinese
- 7.5″ hub Navara 6 stud LM bearings Japanese
- 7.5″ hub Navara 6 stud slimline bearings Japanese
- 7.5″ Landcruiser 6 stud LM bearings Chinese
- 7.5″ Lancruiser 6 stud slimline bearings Chinese
ISP Glendale stock Standard Galvanised Hubs to suit;
- Hub Velox galvanised LM marine seal bearings
- Hub ford galvanised LM marine bearings Chinese
- Hub Ford galvanised slimline bearings Chinese
- Hub HT galvanised LM marine bearings Chinese
- Hub Commodore galvanised LM marine bearing